- INTEGRATED ALUMINIUM/CARBON RIM STRUCTURE: the exclusive coupling system of the aluminium rim and carbon structure makes the rim extremely rigid, it allows for excellent responsiveness levels and durability of the wheel.
- DYNAMIC BALANCING ON THE RIM: thanks to a special operation of the production process, the carbon fiber layup is positioned in such a way as to obtain perfect balancing of the rim even at high speeds.
- MOMAG: Allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes ? increases structural resistance ? makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
- ALUMINIUM PROFILE FOR CLINCHERS: it allows the use of the traditional clincher.
- EXCLUSIVE PRESSING SYSTEM FOR THE RIM IN UNPAINTED CARBON: enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
- ALUMINIUM HUB BODY: gives the wheel a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE ON THE DRIVE SIDE: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- 2 DIFFERENT BALL/BEARINGS OPTIONS: it allows to configure the wheel according to your needs:
1. top quality standard bearings
2. USB ceramic balls
- SPOKE ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM: Keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- DRSC (Directional Rim-Spoke Coupling): exclusive rim/spoke coupling system. It allows the rim, spokes, nipples and hub to align properly with the same tensioning value in all areas.
- AERODYNAMIC PROFILE IN STEEL: ensuring the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
- SELF-LOCKING NIPPLES: it allows to maintain the right tension of the spokes and does not require any maintenance.
- QUICK RELEASE: New, completely redesigned and lighter wheel block Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.